What is Gyrokinesis Method ?
Gyrokinesis Method exercises allow one to work on the entire body through seven natural elements of spinal movement: forward, backward, left side, right side, left twist, right twist and circular, as well as all other joint articulation. This approach systematically and gently works the joints and muscles through rhythmic and undulating movements. These movements stimulate the body’s internal organs while different corresponding breathing patterns are integrated along with the movements. Fluidity is the key. Postures are not held for long periods of time. Instead, postures are smoothly and harmoniously connected through the use of breath, making exercises appear and feel more like a dance and swimming than like traditional yoga.
What are the Benefits?
- A renewed sense of mobility in the spine and strength around all joints
- Full-body integration, strength & ease in movement
- A sense of well-being and inner awareness
- Pain relief and injury prevention
- Enhance athletic performance
- Increased range of motion, balance & coordination
- Learning movement patterns that relieve stress & improve posture